WE’RE HIRING: Administrator￼
Kingy’s Diesel Industries is a rapidly growing family-owned business located in Yandina on the Sunshine Coast. We have many years experience and expertise in the heavy diesel industry and are now looking to hire a Administrator to continue our growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Administrator who is looking for their next challenge, assisting our team involved in cranes, fleet vehicles, trucks, trailers, earthmoving equipment, and hydraulic repairs.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assist with the day-to-day duties of Administration
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable duties
- Ensure the accuracy of information being entered into accounting software
- Ensure the highest standards of customer service are met, by effectively managing customer requests, including answering telephone and email enquiries in a timely manner
- Working to timelines to ensure work is completed efficiently and with high quality
- Liasing with director and creating client reports
- Other general administration duties as requested.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We are looking for;
- Previous experience in Administration is essential (minimum 2 years)
- Enjoys problem-solving and seeking answers/solutions to issues – will investigate and look for alternatives.
- Have the ability to work well as part of a team, and at times work autonomously without supervision.
- A commitment to providing customer service of the highest standard
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail in data entry
- Able to multi-task and demonstrate an enthusiasm and determination to perform duties in a fast paced and varied role
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Reliable, with strong work ethic
- Excellent time management skills and organisational skills
- Moderate to advanced Microsoft Office suite skills including Excel
We are offering the right individual;
- Excellent remuneration – above hourly rate
- Overtime opportunites
- Monday to Friday workdays
- Family-owned and operated business with great growth opportunities
- Be a part of a highly respected company in the industry