The latest news from Kingy’s Diesel Industrys.
- Rebuilding or Overhauling an existing Crane, is it worth it!Keeping your crane performing at its peak is crucial to ensuring Crane Operator and overall safety – if your crane is letting you down or is affected by age or heavy use it may be time to start considering a Crane Rebuild or Crane Overhaul. One of the best and most effective ways of extending… View Article
- Official Queensland Distributor of SIort LubricantsKingys Diesel Industries has tried every grease on earth on all types and sizes of machines. SIORT Lubricants we have found to be by far the best. Hence why we wanted to be there QLD Distributor SIORT Lubricants and Lubrication Equipment prides itself in providing our valued customers with high performance specialised lubricants and lubrication… View Article
- Official Reseller of Hammersley ProductsSince 1972, Hammersley Products Australia has been expertly formulating specialty chemicals, purpose-built to achieve superior results for our clients. Proudly one of Australia’s longest-serving chemical manufacturers, Hammersley’s award-winning expertise is second to none. With strict criteria to deliver exceptional performance, efficiency and safety, we manufacture a comprehensive range of chemicals for a variety of industries… View Article
- Robway Authorised RepairerKingys Diesel Industries is now a authorised repairer/installer of robway systems. Robway is a leading developer and manufacturer of safe load indicators and line-tension monitoring equipment for all types of cranes and heavy lifting equipment. With over 30 years experience of servicing the construction, mining and offshore industries, Robway offers products that continue to perform… View Article
- Approved Inspection Stations (AIS) SchemeKingys diesel is a approved Inspection station, The Department of Transport and Main Roads manages inspection and certification schemes to ensure vehicles meet minimum safety requirements before being registered and used on a road.To ensure that this minimum safety standard is met, we require all vehicles to have a safety certificate or certificate of inspection… View Article
- 3 Reasons why regular crane maintenance is essentialCranes are tough, big machines purposefully designed to handle the stresses of heavy loads, changing weather and on-site issues. Modern Cranes are highly technical precision, computer-designed instruments to deliver high performance and reliability.
- Behind the Hook | Podcast March 2021We chat with the King of Kingy’s Diesel in this latest episode.