The latest news from Kingy’s Diesel Industrys.
- The Importance of Milestone Crane ServicesBetween the years 2003 to 2015, 47 workers died in accidents involving cranes. That’s too many. Supplementing this number was a myriad of injuries, ranging from severe to mild. If you’re reading this article then we don’t have to tell you that working with cranes comes with risks. Mitigating those risks (not just with cranes… View Article
- Alfasi HireTerex AT20 – Winch leak The team at Kingy’s diesel Industries undertakes weekly routine maintenance at several Alfasi Hire sites. This week we had a winch gearbox leak. Our team started out by stripping the winch, which allowed us to find some seals inside leaking. We followed this up by changing the seals and crack testing… View Article
- Residential ExcavationsEveryday the team Kingy’s diesel gets a different request and this one is as follows; Our client Residential Excavations wanted to extend the tipper Body so they could put extra machinery in their truck The team at Kingy’s achieved this for our client by doing the following cut off old truck gate weld and extend… View Article
- Host TrainingThe team at Kingy’s diesel industries had the tricky job of diagnosing a slew fault in an Old Grove RT422 Crane. The client had issues with skewing the machine, after numerous diagnoses checks. We found our way to the control valve bank. Our experienced team were able to find a sticky valve spool in the… View Article
- Melco Engineering MackayKingy’s diesel industries used their expertise in fleet maintenance in Mackay and carried out the following repairs for valued client Meclo Engineering. Melco’s fleet required a range of milestone services, along with several repairs. The team at Kingy’s Diesel Industries handled this job promptly and efficiently. Their Tadano 110t all terrain crane required slew ring torque … View Article
- ESSENTIAL ENERGY PROJECTKingy’s Diesel Industries were approached by Essential Energy to assist them with their MLO major inspection project.Service Providers were given a strict list of safety requirements and clients upgrades, In accordance with Kingys Diesel Engineers and Premier Proline a workscope was designed and followed by Kingys Diesel with an in depth variance of work.Robway upgrades including… View Article
- Queensland Main Roads / RoadTekQueensland Department of Main Roads / Roadtek invited Kingys Diesel Industries to complete a major inspection on a Vehicle Loading Crane. The work was successfully carried out and met with high quality standards and lead times and budgets. Kingy’s Diesel Industries succeeded at the requirements requested by the client to produce a quality rebuild on 3… View Article
- Alfasi Crane HireAlfasi Crane Hire and Kingy’s Diesel Industries do regular work together. Alfasi manage a large fleet of a variety of all-terrain cranes from 5T mini crawlers to 300T crawler cranes. 3x of their larger cranes were to be used for a large industrial building happening in Brisbane. On-site cranes were having problems. With Kingy’s Diesel… View Article
- Crawler Crane DemobCrawler Crane Demob A client based in brisbane contacted Kingys Diesel requesting a crane to have some repairs completed before being relocated down to melbourne for a dry hire contract. Kingys Diesel supplied the client with knowledgable staff to complete the repairs and Demob the crane in a safe manner meeting all transport deadlines.
- Mac 25T Major InspectionKingys Diesel has customers based all over the country with a client transporting their MAC25T series 1 franna from mackay to the sunshine coast. This particular franna being an older version the client trusted kingys diesel to inspect/strip/repair and test the machine in co-ordance with the engineer this crane was successfully completed and another valued customer… View Article
- How does the crane exchange program work?Kingy’s Diesel Industries offers a unique crane hire program and is the only one of its kind on the Sunshine Coast, or anywhere in Queensland for that matter. This crane hire program, also known as the ‘Kingy’s crane exchange program’ is intended to be used by businesses who have their equipment out of action because… View Article
- Rebuilding or Overhauling an existing Crane, is it worth it!Keeping your crane performing at its peak is crucial to ensuring Crane Operator and overall safety – if your crane is letting you down or is affected by age or heavy use it may be time to start considering a Crane Rebuild or Crane Overhaul. One of the best and most effective ways of extending… View Article
- Official Queensland Distributor of Siort LubricantsKingys Diesel Industries has tried every grease on earth on all types and sizes of machines. SIORT Lubricants we have found to be by far the best. Hence why we wanted to be there QLD Distributor SIORT Lubricants and Lubrication Equipment prides itself in providing our valued customers with high performance specialised lubricants and lubrication… View Article
- Official Reseller of Hammersley ProductsSince 1972, Hammersley Products Australia has been expertly formulating specialty chemicals, purpose-built to achieve superior results for our clients. Proudly one of Australia’s longest-serving chemical manufacturers, Hammersley’s award-winning expertise is second to none. With strict criteria to deliver exceptional performance, efficiency and safety, we manufacture a comprehensive range of chemicals for a variety of industries… View Article
- Robway Authorised RepairerKingys Diesel Industries is now a authorised repairer/installer of robway systems. Robway is a leading developer and manufacturer of safe load indicators and line-tension monitoring equipment for all types of cranes and heavy lifting equipment. With over 30 years experience of servicing the construction, mining and offshore industries, Robway offers products that continue to perform… View Article
- Approved Inspection Stations (AIS) SchemeKingys diesel is a approved Inspection station, The Department of Transport and Main Roads manages inspection and certification schemes to ensure vehicles meet minimum safety requirements before being registered and used on a road.To ensure that this minimum safety standard is met, we require all vehicles to have a safety certificate or certificate of inspection… View Article
- 3 Reasons why regular crane maintenance is essentialCranes are tough, big machines purposefully designed to handle the stresses of heavy loads, changing weather and on-site issues. Modern Cranes are highly technical precision, computer-designed instruments to deliver high performance and reliability.
- Behind the Hook | Podcast March 2021We chat with the King of Kingy’s Diesel in this latest episode.